Global Chat Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 How to flip items. on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:47 am

Hadarac


Ok, well I know most of you are money hungry but don't exactly know a fast way to obtain it. Well here is a simple guide on how to flip an item.

Below is a picture, with 2 offers labelled. Offer 1, and offer 2.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I will explain these 2 offers.

Offer 1. I bought an Adamant Bolt for 15% over, to see what the maximum selling price was. As shown, its 197gp.

Offer 2. I sold an Adamant Bolt for 15% under, to see what the minimum buy price was. As shown, its 179gp.

What does this mean you ask? Well simple, I buy a heap of Adamant Bolts for 179gp ea. If you leave this offer over 24 hours, it will buy. Once you bought them all, simply sell them for 197gp ea. Sure, 18gp might not seem like much, but when your buying and selling 100k+ bolts at a time, it seems worth while.

Think of it this way, although Runescape is played all around the world, I had peak and off peak times. Durring peak times, the prices are dramatically different to off peak. During peak, there is a larger supply and demand for items, hence for some items, the price will rise, and for others, it might fall. From my best estimations, and the times I go buy, peak is around 23:00GMT - 04:00GMT. Off peak is any other time I consider.

Here is a simple graph, it is for the Garlic.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
For flipping, ignore blue lines.
Yellow line basically shows the price it is bought and sold for during the day. As you can see, if differs durring the day. People who flip take this difference to their advantage.



Last edited by Hadarac on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: How to flip items. on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:50 am

Hadarac


Here is an example
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Disclaimer: I am offering you a way to make some cash while you kill dragons, train, do whatever the hell you want. You don't like it, deal with it, because I don't really care.



Last edited by Hadarac on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

3 Re: How to flip items. on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:11 am

Fidde

avatar
Maybe you should have covered the examine text too, if you covered the picture and name.



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

4 Re: How to flip items. on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:13 am

Hadarac


Fuck.

5 Re: How to flip items. on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:17 am

Magekankill


-Facepalm-

6 Re: How to flip items. on Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:00 am

Dialga

avatar
Or you can stop waiting for shit to buy and go stake.



They hate us cuz they ain't us

Add me on Steam if you wanna keep up with me.

7 Re: How to flip items. on Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:35 am

Est

avatar
lmfao



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

8 Re: How to flip items. on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:03 am

Warillusen

avatar
use for alchemy spells aye?

AYE!?

NATURE RUNES!



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

9 Re: How to flip items. on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:50 am

Capacitor

avatar
Hmm, that fb picture looks familiar...(creepy)



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

10 Re: How to flip items. on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:03 pm

Hadarac


Dialga wrote:Or you can stop waiting for shit to buy and go stake.

Hadarac wrote:Disclaimer: I am offering you a way to make some cash while you kill dragons, train, do whatever the hell you want. You don't like it, deal with it, because I don't really care.

Yeah, I remember when I couldn't read ether, you will get there one day bro..

11 Re: How to flip items. on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:06 pm

Fidde

avatar
Warillusen wrote:use for alchemy spells aye?

AYE!?

NATURE RUNES!

OBviously yew longbows.



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

12 Re: How to flip items. on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:17 pm

Penguin414

avatar
Also one of the blurred items is lobster. >.>



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

13 Re: How to flip items. on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:51 pm

Hadarac


Ok, so I'm shit at covering stuff up, I already knew this.
Basically Lobsters, Sharks, Rocktails, Swordfish are all pretty good for flipping, even though the profit isn't very big.

14 Re: How to flip items. on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:45 am

Albus Potter

avatar
I just made 40m in 10 hours.. thanks cus.

inb4infinityboots drop.



For the Greater Good:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

15 Re: How to flip items. on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:05 am

Dialga

avatar
Hadarac wrote:
Dialga wrote:Or you can stop waiting for shit to buy and go stake.

Hadarac wrote:Disclaimer: I am offering you a way to make some cash while you kill dragons, train, do whatever the hell you want. You don't like it, deal with it, because I don't really care.

Yeah, I remember when I couldn't read ether, you will get there one day bro..

Hm? You didn't like my post?

Maybe you should....

deal with it, because I don't really care.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



They hate us cuz they ain't us

Add me on Steam if you wanna keep up with me.

16 Re: How to flip items. on Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:56 pm

Hadarac


Funny you say that, I did deal with it, and I don't care Happy

Glad you can read now but, impressive!

17 Re: How to flip items. on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:19 pm

Est

avatar
aren't commas supposed to be before "but"?



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

18 Re: How to flip items. on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:15 am

Dialga

avatar
Hadarac wrote:Funny you say that, I did deal with it, and I don't care Happy

Glad you can read now but, impressive!

y respond den.

Roonskape logic



They hate us cuz they ain't us

Add me on Steam if you wanna keep up with me.

19 Re: How to flip items. on Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:19 am

KhanKronos

avatar
What other items are good to flip?



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I am light years, ahead of my peers!

20 Re: How to flip items. on Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:11 am

Owen

avatar
Trial and error, Trial and error. Tongue

Flipping-items change like daily.



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

21 Re: How to flip items. on Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:31 am

iArePhiPhi

avatar
Some of the People in the clan refuse to merch >_> Because they no understand it.

http://iarephiphi.tumblr.com/

22 Re: How to flip items. on Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:00 am

Penguin414

avatar
iArePhiPhi wrote:Some of the People in the clan refuse to merch >_> Because they no understand it.

That's not it at all.



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

23 Re: How to flip items. on Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:50 am

Warillusen

avatar
I refuse to merch because it's scummy.



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

24 Re: How to flip items. on Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:56 am

Est

avatar
Warillusen wrote:I refuse to merch because it's scummy.



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

25 Re: How to flip items. on Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:18 pm

Penguin414

avatar
Est wrote:
Warillusen wrote:I refuse to merch because it's scummy.



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum